A little About ME...
I have spent the past 40 years going through the ups and downs of the agricultural world and have experienced, through setting up and maintaining several of our own business entities, what people in this profession have to deal with. Because of this lifetime of experience, I want to be able to offer the best service possible to ensure farmers' crops and livelihoods have whatever additional security is available - whether that is with crop insurance representation or providing honest and respectful property management services.
I want to be able to offer the best service possible to ensure farmers' crops and livelihoods have whatever additional security is available.
Growing up in as part of a large family that owned a bar, I was taught the values of hard work, honesty and treating people with respect. Our parents lived by the motto, "Where there is a will - there is a way". Being married to a farmer (and his family), and raising our own family, for forty years has exposed me to a much broader outlook on life and all that that entails. I've seen it all: farming, FSA, crop insurance, ag banking, the pros and cons of city or small town versus farm livelihoods, ect...
- 2009 - Present: Crop insurance agent
- 2006 - Present: Owning and managing cabin rentals at Ericson Lake by Ericson, NE
- 1976 - Present: Office management (agricultural, trucking, crop insurance)
- 2008 - 2009: Antelope Memorial Hospital - R.N.
- 2009 - 2013: MidNebraska Lutheran Home (Newman Grove, NE) Geriatric Staff R.N.
- 1994 - 2003: Convenience store management
- 1975 - St. Francis School of Nursing – R.N. diploma
- 1976 - 1985 Northeast Community College - Accounting & bookkeeping courses
- 2005 - Larabee School of Real Estate – Real Estate Sales Agent
- 2007 - Brookings South Dakota Refresher Course for R.N. Nursing
- 2009 - Present: Crop Insurance Agent Studies
- Nebraska Crop Insurance Agent
- Real Estate Agent (Nebraska)
- Registered Nurse